Warneford Cosnsulting offer a full suite of estate energy and bid management services to academy schools across the UK.
We provide bespoke and tailored services to trusts of all sizes and for all needs including:
– Estate Stragety advice and support for achieving Good Estate Management for Schools (GEMS)
– Capital Programme Prioritisation Planning for those MATs in receipt of School Condition Allocation (SCA)
– Staged Decarbonisation Strategies
– Estate Due Diligence support
– Condition Improvement Fund (CIF) bid management
– Urgent Capital Support (UCS) bid management
– Condition Surveys
– Compliance Surveys
– Energy Audits
Tim produces the ‘Developing the Trust’ podcast series, presents and chairs at estate conferences across the sector, writes for Schools Week TES, FundED and the FT. He also provides insight on school estates and funding stream issues surrounding DfE policy to national media outlets such as Sky News and Newsnight. He is regarded as a sector specialist and Condition Improvement Fund expert.
Tim provides a single point of contact throughout all commissions and his supply chain partners are all pre-qualified, accredited school sector experienced specialists.
Sorry, no records were found. Please adjust your search criteria and try again.
Sorry, unable to load the Maps API.